Thomas Joraanstad is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. Thomas advises public and private companies on a wide range of global restructuring projects, including coordinating and implementing complex post-acquisition integrations, holding company restructurings, and tax planning restructurings. He also advises clients on general corporate matters, including compliance and governance.
- William & Mary Law School (JD cum laude) (2013)
- Occidental College (BA History Honors with distinction, cum laude) (2007)
- California~United States (2017)
- District of Columbia~United States (2015)
- Maryland~United States (2013)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advising and implementing a global restructuring for an internet and software services company in preparation for its IPO.
- Advising and implementing a global restructuring for a biopharmaceutical manufacturing company to optimize its global distribution network and enterprise resource planning system.
Rate : $$$$