Thomas Glen Leo is a partner in the Entertainment, Technology and Advertising Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Mr. Leo focuses on entertainment finance, secured transactions and commercial law. Mr. Leo also represents corporate clients outside the entertainment industry in their borrowings under syndicated secured and unsecured credit facilities.
Mr. Leo has extensive experience representing motion picture studios, production companies, distributors, lenders and cofinanciers in all types of motion picture and television financing transactions, including multipicture production, financing and distribution arrangements; revolving credit production finance facilities; rights acquisition financings; complex secured distribution arrangements; television license financing and securitization facilities; entertainment-related merger and acquisition financings and working capital lines of credit; complex intercreditor and interparty arrangements; and entertainment finance generally.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 1978
- S.B. (Computer Science and Engineering), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975
- S.B. (Management), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975
- S.B. (Mathematics), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975
Admissions : California
- Syndicated secured and unsecured credit facilities regarding clients both within the entertainment industry and in other industries as borrowers, ranging from $100 million to $500 million.
- Multipicture production, financing and distribution arrangements between production companies and distributors (including major U.S. studios), with production funded through bank funding, distributor funding and various combinations of the two, including related financing, secured transactions and intercreditor arrangements
- Financings of mergers and acquisitions of entertainment companies through senior bank debt, issuances of senior notes and other financings
- Production financing revolving lines of credit for film production companies
Rate : $$$$