As a member of the Casualty Department, Thomas McKenzie provides legal counsel to product manufacturers, transit companies, food service companies and various casualty litigation defendants in Pennsylvania.
He defends clients on a variety of matters, including product liability, civil rights, premises liability, trucking and transportation, and automobile accidents (uninsured motorist/underinsured motorist).
Tom has also handled breach of contract, Federal Employer Liability Act and toxic tort claims. In his career, Tom has handled numerous successful motions to dismiss prisoner civil rights claims.
Tom serves as a Judge Pro Tem in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Compulsory Arbitration Program. He is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Loyola College of Maryland (B.A., 1995)
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2000
Associations & Memberships:
- Brehon Law Society
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel (4/1/13)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Lawyers Club of Philadelphia (1/1/13)
Rate : $$$