Timothy Bagshaw assists clients in virtually all aspects of energy and natural resource matters. His practice focuses on environmental compliance and permitting, contaminated properties, air quality, water quality, and natural-resources litigation. He serves a variety of clients, from new industry entrants to well-established organizations.
Tim assists clients in developing sound environmental management practices. He counsels clients on assessment and permitting, compliance and enforcement, and rulemaking.
Tim advises clients on complex environmental matters from inception to completion. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Tim served as judicial clerk to the Honorable J. Frederic Voros, Jr. of the Utah Court of Appeals.
- Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources : Tim provides services that cover the spectrum of environmental regulation including:
- Contaminated properties
- Natural resource litigation
- Environmental Compliance : Tim assists clients in navigating complex compliance and environmental enforcements:
- Legislation and rulemaking
- Remedial actions
- Redevelopment projects
- Assessment and permitting
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Ph.D., ABD, M.A., 2003
- Vassar College, B.A., 1999
Bar Admissions : Utah
Rate : $$$