Tonia is a commercial real estate and business attorney representing regional land developers, national retailers, franchise operators, businesses and financial institutions.
When not strategizing with clients and closing deals, Tonia can be found with her fifteen children in the family shoe. Actually, it’s only four, and they all enjoy trips to Cancun, the Rocky Mountains and the Outer Banks whenever possible.
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law at William & Mary Williamsburg, VA – J.D., 2003
- University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA – B.A., 1997
- Institut D’Etudes Europeennes, Sorbonne Paris, France – 1996
Awards & Recognitions:
- Three-time recipient of the William A.R. Goodwin Merit Scholarship, Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Real Estate, 2009, 2011 – 2015
- Virginia Business Legal Elite, Real Estate/Land Use, 2011
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Rate : $$$