Tophas Anderson is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice Department. He is known for his dedication and commitment to clients. He began his legal career as a prosecutor, and conducted more than 50 trials including 13 felony jury trials. He left criminal law and has now been a civil litigator for over a decade.
He is active in the community, previously serving on the Board of Directors of a local charity and he also spent several years as Chair of the State Bar of Arizona Civil Jury Instructions Committee. The Phoenix Business Journal recognized Tophas’ professional accomplishments and community involvement by including him in the 2013 Forty under 40 class of business leaders.
Tophas has defended clients across numerous industries in matters ranging from medical malpractice, healthcare, personal injury, and employment. He works closely with clients to help them avoid legal pitfalls and when necessary, defends them in trial.
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor, 2000
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, 1997
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
Community Activities :
- Black Board of Directors Project, 2009 – Present
- St. Thomas More Society of Phoenix, 2016 – Present
- Anthem Golf and Country Club, Young Executive Committee, 2016 – Present
- Civil Jury Instructions Committee, 2009 — 2017, Chair 2012 – 2015
Rate : $$$$