Trent Stephens’s practice primarily involves litigation of product liability and personal injury disputes as well as complex commercial matters related to construction defects, business torts, and contract disputes.
His practice also focuses on resolving a variety of disputes related to the transportation and logistics industry, as well as assisting clients with resolution of consumer products claims involving property damage and personal injury.
Trent has first chair trial experience in both state and federal courts. He also counsels clients through arbitration and appeal, and has represented clients before various appellate courts and the Texas Supreme Court. Thomson Reuters has named Trent a Rising Star on six occasions and H Texas Magazine has also recognized him as a Top Lawyer.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 1998, Order of Barristers
- Houston Baptist University, B.A. Economics & French, 1995
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$