Vartan S. Madoyan’s practice encompasses all aspects of employment litigation, with specific focus in the area of wage and hour class actions. Vartan has additional experience providing general advice and counsel and participating in traditional labor law matters.
Vartan brings a practical approach to his practice, balancing the legal needs of his clients with the business implications that may arise as a result of the given circumstances.
- Prepared for the trial of a complex misclassification class action involving eight-figure exposure, including drafting trial briefs and pre-trial motions and objections. Successfully settled the case on the eve of trial.
- Conducted a national wage and hour audit and compliance review of a major nationwide retail chain.
- Prepared and developed strategy for collective bargaining negotiations and drafted various agreements for the same.
- Negotiated with U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2011, Order of the Coif, cum laude, Dean’s list; Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Chief Articles Editor, Staff Editor; Dean’s Scholar; Sayre-MacNeil Scholar; Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society; St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- B.A., Economics, University of California, San Diego, 2007, Provost’s Honors List
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$