W. Taylor Marshall is a partner in the firm’s Public Finance Practice Group. Taylor has experience in all areas of municipal finance, including the issuance of taxable and tax-exempt bonds and public and private municipal finance transactions.
In 2017, Taylor graduated from the Little Rock Regional Chamber’s leadership program – Leadership Greater Little Rock. In 2018, Chambers and Partners named Taylor as an “up and coming” attorney for his work in Corporate Commercial: Municipal Bonds.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., with High Honors, 2009; UALR Law Review, Associate Notes Editor
- Washington & Lee University, B.S., Accounting and Business Administration, 2005
Associations & Memberships:
- Arkansas Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
Rate : $$$