Wayne Thomas Rife is a 1975 Texas A&M University graduate and a former member of the Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets. Upon graduation, he entered the business world in Pasadena, Texas as a merchandiser with the J.C. Penny Company where he gained invaluable business experience.
After four years, Wayne began operating an industrial manufacturing business in Houston, Texas, with sales into Texas and Louisiana. After 11 years of practical business experience, Wayne entered law school in 1986 to pursue a long time dream of becoming a practicing attorney.
He graduated from the University of Houston; Bates School of Law, and began his practice with Woodard, Hall & Primm, P.C., a prominent Houston firm. In 1991, Wayne Rife and his family moved to College Station, Texas.
Upon moving to the Brazos Valley, Wayne Rife continued the practice of law with an emphasis on civil and commercial disputes and litigation with a focus on business and corporate contracts and disputes, consumer disputes, a wide range of construction matters, school law, real estate disputes, and insurance defense.
Having tried many jury trials to verdict in both federal and state courts, Wayne Rife now has an active litigation practice in and around the Brazos Valley, including Brazos County, Grimes County, Robertson County, Burleson County, Madison County, Walker County, and Washington County.
He also has administrative and appellate experience having practiced in a variety of administrative venues and appellate courts throughout the state.
- Texas A&M University, B.A. 1975;
- University of Houston, Bates School of Law, J.D. 1989
- Brazos County Bar Association (Secretary, 2000-2001;
- Vice President, 2001-2002, President, 2002-2003),
- State Bar of Texas, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Brazos County Legal Aid Board (Chairman, 2001-2002);
- American Board of Trial Advocates (Founding Member – Brazos County);
- Texas Bar Association; College Station Rotary Club – Charter Member (Vice-President, 1995; President-Elect, 1996)
Rate : $$$