William Ney is a founding member of Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle. He has been practicing law since 1999. William’s practice focuses primarily on representing clients in professional liability claims involving attorneys, accountants, architects, and other non-medical professionals; business, commercial, and contract litigation and appeals; family and domestic law matters; and probate litigation.
Mr. Ney also provides corporate representation and advises on business transactions. William has extensive trial and appellate experience in both state and federal court. He also regularly conducts arbitrations and mediations on behalf of the firm’s clients. Prior to forming Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle, William engaged in private practice for over a decade in both Ohio and Georgia.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- All Georgia trial and appellate Courts
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- All Ohio trial and appellate courts
Rate : $$$$