William Johnson at Founder and Managing Attorney of the Ann Arbor office. Practice areas Bankruptcy and debt, Foreclosure.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in Finance, Walsh College
- Graduated with honors
- Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law (1994)
- Post Graduate, Wayne State University. Additional studies towards Master’s degree in Law with a concentration in Bankruptcy and Finance.
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Consumer Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Founding Member, Detroit Debtor Bar Association (Past Treasurer)
- Member of United Way’s Michigan Foreclosure Task Force: Foreclosure Prevention & Stabilization Collaborative
- Member, Legal Shield (formally known as Pre-Paid Legal)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney William D. Johnson & Acclaim Legal Services can handle?
Acclaim Legal Services can handle cases related to laws concerning Foreclosure, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Acclaim Legal Services located?
How much would it cost to hire Acclaim Legal Services?
William D. Johnson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William D. Johnson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William D. Johnson lawyer profile listing.