Mrs. Yvonne Toureilles is a trial associate attorney with the firm. She is the former State Representative for District 43 having spent three terms in the Texas Legislature. Her bills passed by the Texas House include:
- HB 139 – Relating to the creation of the offense of unlawful transport of an undocumented person
- HB 455 – Relating to creating an offense for the trapping of wild deer by a deer breeder and to the civil and criminal consequences of engaging in certain conduct associated with deer breeding; providing penalties.
- HB 2574 – Relating to eligibility to be a candidate for, or elected or appointed to, a public elective office in this state.
- HB 2582 – Relating to the production and taxation of renewable diesel fuel.
She has been a prosecutor the Jim Wells and Brooks County District Attorneys’ Office (2013-2017), has worked as Assistant Attorney General of Texas, Legal Counsel for the Texas Workforce Commission, and researcher for the Texas State House of Representatives.
She was a trial lawyer with the Law Offices of Baldemar Gutierrez in Alice, Texas for several years and was responsible for hundreds of personal injury cases.
She is a member of the Alice Counseling Center, Brush Country Cattlewomen’s Association, Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association, and Community Action Incorporated, and the Texas Democratic Women Association.
Yvonne Gonzalez Toureilles was a 2014 judicial candidate for the Jim Wells County Court at Law in Texas.
- Texas State Bar of Texas 1996
- 1996 – JD – The University of Texas at Austin
- 1992 – BA – Honors – The University of Texas at Austin
Rate : $$$$