Aaron E. Chibli is an associate and business lawyer with Foley Gardere. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Aaron worked at a firm as a commercial litigation associate where he obtained a unanimous defense verdict for an oil and gas company in a federal jury trial in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and a $8.9 million dollar contested summary judgment motion for a financial institution in a commercial lending dispute.
He was also a judicial extern for The Honorable John H. McBryde of the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas.
- J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law (Cum Laude, 2015)
- SMU Law Review Association, Articles Editor
- Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition, Best Oral Advocate
- Hispanic Law Students Association, President
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association Scholarship
- Hispanic Law Foundation Scholarship
- B.B.A, Southern Methodist University (2009)
- Student-Athlete Commissioner Honor Roll
- Texas State Bar (2015)
- U.S.D.C. Northern District of Texas (2015)
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Texas (2015)
- U.S.D.C. Southern District of Texas (2016)
- U.S.D.C. Western District of Texas (2016)
Rate : $$$$