Aaron J. Scheinfield, born Farmington Hills, Michigan, December 1977, was admitted to the Bar in 2004. Education: University of Michigan (B.A. 2000); Wayne State University Law School (J.D. 2003). Member of Wayne State University Moot Court team and placed first in the 2002 Law Day Competition.
Judicial Intern to Hon. Amy P. Hathaway at Wayne County Circuit Court. Member: State Bar of Michigan, Federal Bar for the Eastern District of Michigan, Consumer Bankruptcy Association, Federal Bar Association and American Bankruptcy Institute. Prior experience at bankruptcy firms representing Chapter 7 Trustees as well as debtors and creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13matters.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- University of Michigan
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Federal Bar for the Eastern District of Michigan, Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
Rate : $$$$