Michael Aparicio concentrates his practice on employment law. He represents employers in all types of litigation and pre-litigation counseling, including discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour claims, as well as other employment-related torts and contracts.
Mike also has extensive experience obtaining workplace violence injunctions on behalf of employers. He has briefed and argued hundreds of motions in state and federal courts, and has also conducted several jury trials.
- Senior Associate, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Menlo Park, Calif., 2001-2013
- Volunteer Assistant District Attorney, Misdemeanor Trial Unit, San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, San Francisco, 2008. Tried eight cases to verdict, with a record of 7-0-1.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. David Briones, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 1999-2001
- Summer Associate, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Menlo Park, Calif., 1997 and 1998
Professional & Community Activities:
- Past Regional President; Deputy Regional President – National Hispanic Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Bar Association
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, 1999, cum laude
- B.A., Legal Studies, University of California, Berkeley, 1991
Rate : $$$$