Aaron Davis focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He has litigation experience in a diverse range of employment matters, including Title VII, the Age Discrimination Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Prior to joining Fraser Trebilcock, Aaron served as the sole associate at Meyer, Brooks, Demma & Blohm, P.A. in Tallahassee, Florida, where his practice focused on representation of education employees and labor organizations in federal, state and administrative forums.
Aaron is a previous member of the Tallahassee Bar Association and previously served as Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Chicago Bar Association. Aaron is a member of the Michigan Inns of Court and is the acting Chairperson of the Potter Park Zoological Society Board. Aaron also co-chairs the Employment and Labor Law Section of the Ingham County Bar Association.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D.)
- Michigan State University (B.A. Political Science)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- The Ingham County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Employment and Labor Law Section
- The Chicago Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Division
- The Tallahassee Bar Association
- Ingham County Economic Development Corporation
- Ingham County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
Rate : $$$$