Dr. Eva-Maria Worm in an associate in the Firm’s Global Equity Services group. She advises US and non-US companies on global equity compensation. She started her career in the Corporate Law department of Baker McKenzie’s Munich office with a focus on M&A and corporate reorganizations.
She gained vast experience representing international clients in a broad range of industries in global cross-border transactions and reorganizations. Dr. Worm focuses her practice on domestic and international employee benefits and global equity compensation.
She advises on income tax, social security, payroll withholding and reporting, local corporate tax deduction, securities issues such as registration and prospectus requirements, employment law, and other regulatory issues applicable to equity awards in numerous jurisdictions. She also assists international corporations on employee benefit, executive compensation and equity compensation matters in relation to cross-border transactions.
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Ph.D. Law magna cum laude) (2009)
- State of Bavaria (Bar Exam) (2006)
- University of Munich (Law Degree) (2005)
- University of Passau (First State Exam) (2003)
- California~United States (2017)
- Illinois~United States (2013)
- Germany (2006)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Global Equity Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- Bar Association of Munich
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised a global US-based electronics components company in connection with its acquisition of a Germany-based manufacturer of custom mixed-layout connectors and cable assemblies with operations in the US, Germany, Czech Republic and Thailand.
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company with respect to the global separation and spin-off of its research-based pharmaceutical business.
- Advised a US-based multinational manufacturer and worldwide distributor of life science research products and clinical diagnostics products in the acquisition of the immunology business of a public listed German stock corporation.
Rate : $$$