Adam B. Diaz concentrates his practice on real estate matters out of the firm’s Pittsburgh office. Prior to joining Buchanan, Adam worked in the business and energy group for a law firm in Pittsburgh where he counseled various energy, oil, gas and mineral-related clients on matters related to oil and gas title issues and opinions and performed due diligence for multimillion dollar acquisitions and divestitures of mineral interests and telecommunication infrastructure.
While pursuing his law degree, Adam served as a law clerk for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Office of Regional Counsel in Chicago, and the City of South Bend Legal Department.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2014, Executive Notes Editor, Journal of Legislation
- Miami University, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$