Adam J. Bookman is an associate in the firm’s New York office and a member of the Securities Litigation practice group. Mr. Bookman’s practice focuses on securities class action litigation, shareholder derivative suits, mergers and acquisitions, and counseling of boards of directors, board committees, and senior management.
Mr. Bookman holds both a BA and MA in political science from the University of Michigan, graduating with highest honors and distinction, and a JD from the University of Michigan Law School.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Bookman served as a law clerk for the Honorable Steven D. Pepe of the Eastern District of Michigan, and then the Honorable Richard Allen Griffin of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- US Court of Appeals 2nd Cir.
- US Court of Appeals 6th Cir.
- Eastern District Michigan
- Eastern District New York
- Illinois State
- Michigan State
- New York State
- Southern District New York
- US Supreme Court
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2002)
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2006)
- University of Michigan (M.A., 2006)
Rate : $$$