Adam Bantner is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Law Attorneyrepresenting those accused of crimes in Hillsborough and Polk Counties. When you are facing criminal charges, you want an expert in your corner. The Florida Bar has recognized Adam as an expert criminal defense attorney.
Adam Bantner has been defending the accused since 2006 and is Past President of the Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Adam approaches each case on the principle that every client deserves zealous representation, with attention to detail and to their individualized needs. His mission is to get the best possible result for every client, in every case, every time.
He has defended clients in trial charged with capital sexual battery, murder, various drug charges, and petitions for delinquency, petitions for dependency and termination of parental rights, and other charges. In his career, Adam has only defended the accused and has never prosecuted those charged with crimes.
- Florida State University College of Law
- Florida Southern College
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar (Middle District of Florida)
- East Hillsborough Bar Association (Board of Directors)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (Past President)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Goldburg-Cacciatore Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$