David Boyette represents clients in litigation involving business, real estate and community associations, construction, ad valorem tax, title insurance and trusts and estates. Known for his concise, efficient and tenacious style, David counsels contractors, real estate developers, realtors, title insurers, financial institutions, homeowners associations, condominium associations, trustees and individuals and businesses.
He has prosecuted and defended cases arising from contract disputes, probate matters, title defects, construction defects, lien foreclosures and other complex commercial matters. David is the author of several articles involving legal issues on such topics as title insurance, foreclosure, and community associations.
He is an active member of several organizations, including the Sarasota County Bar Association, Florida Land Title Association and the Community Associations Institute and serves on the Board of the Pines of Sarasota.
- University of Florida, J.D., 1989
- University of Florida, B.A., 1985
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Florida Land Title Association
- American Bar Association, Title Insurance Litigation Committee
- Gulf Coast Football Officials Association, Member
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), West Florida Chapter
- Pines of Sarasota, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$