Addie L. Jones is the administrative partner in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Law Practice. Addie works with some of the largest interstate transportation companies to investigate, evaluate, defend and resolve fatality and catastrophic personal injury claims.
Her practice also includes advising and defending insurers, reinsurers and managing general agents in coverage and bad faith matters. To further help clients evaluate and resolve high exposure claims, Addie has crafted mock trials that have successfully predicted outcomes at trial.
These predictions have facilitated cost-effective settlements when negotiations have otherwise failed. Ms. Jones also has experience representing accountants, insurance agents and brokers in defending malpractice and professional liability claims.
Addie began her career as an Assistant District Attorney and has since represented a variety of clients in personal injury, products liability, construction defect, OSHA administrative proceedings and employment matters from case inception through trial in both state and federal court before judges and juries.
- Texas Tech School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, 2001
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas CLM Director of Education
- Attorneys Serving the Community
Rate : $$$