Aimee Fogel is an associate in Lash & Goldberg LLP’s Ft. Lauderdale office. Aimee practices civil litigation in federal and state courts, with an emphasis on complex commercial, tort, health care, land use, and real estate litigation.
Aimee previously practiced as a litigator at a national, Florida-based law firm. While in law school, she interned for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Honorable David M. Gersten at the Third District Court of Appeal.
Aimee earned her undergraduate degree, cum laude, in American History with Distinction from the University of Pennsylvania, and her law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law. During law school, Aimee served as an editor of the University of Miami Law.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Led the ABA Women Rainmaker’s Fall 2014 Workshop on LinkedIn and Developing Your Personal Brand
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$$