Alex R. Frondorf advises and represents clients in employment law matters. He is also an adjunct professor at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he teaches courses on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and scholarly writing.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Alex served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ann Aldrich and the Honorable Kathleen M. O’Malley in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. In law school, he was managing editor of the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
- J.D., St. Louis University, 2007
- M.P.A., St. Louis University, 2007
- B.A., Bowling Green State University, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Board Member, Ohio City, Inc.
- Board Member, The Refugee Response
- Founding Board Member, St. John’s Institute
- Former President, American Constitution Society, Cleveland Chapter
- Member, Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Rate : $$$