Alexandra Brandt is an associate in Pillsbury’s Finance practice and is located in the San Francisco office. Alexandra’s practice encompasses debt finance, project finance, asset-based lending facilities, and term loans, with a focus on energy and energy storage.
Her transactional experience also includes a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, and stock and asset purchases.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented a leading renewable energy operator in its divestiture of interests in two California solar thermal projects.
- Represented a leading renewable energy developer in the non-recourse project financing of a portfolio of 8 solar photovoltaic projects in California, Colorado and New Mexico.
- Represented the sponsor/project company on the financing of a 150 megawatt photovoltaic solar generating facility in Imperial County, California.
- Represented a leading developer and operator of renewable energy facilities in the sale of wind power assets.
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS : Member of the Projects Team, Ranked in IJ Global – Three Top 20 League Tables for First of 2017 in North America (including Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance and Power Infrastructure Finance).
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Political Science, California State University, Chico, 2012
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$