Alison T. Gelsleichter is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office and a member of the Intellectual Property practice. She focuses primarily on intellectual property litigation, including patent, trademark, and trade secret infringement.
Alison has represented clients from various industries in intellectual property litigation in federal district courts across the country as well as in actions arising under Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 before the US International Trade Commission.
Her patent litigation cases have involved a diverse array of technologies, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication devices, LCD panels, mobile phones, automobiles, and data processing devices.
Alison has extensive experience crafting dispositive motions, preparing witnesses for deposition, and assisting in all aspects of discovery. She also provides counseling on other intellectual property matters, such as trademark clearance and registration.
- King’s College, BS, magna cum laude
- State University of New York, MS
- Syracuse University College of Law, JD, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Certain Digital Media Devices, Including Televisions, Blu-Ray Disc Players, Home Theater Systems, Tablets and Mobile Phones, Components Thereof and Associated Software, Inv. No. 337-TA-882
- Certain Semiconductor Chips and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-753
- Certain Wireless Communication Devices, Portable Music and Data Processing Devices, Computers and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-745
- Mobile Telecommunications Technologies, LLC v. LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (E.D. Tex. 2013)
Rate : $$$