Allison Schneirov leads the firm’s New York M&A/Corporate Group and has a diverse corporate practice with extensive experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities and general corporate matters.
Ms. Schneirov represents public and private companies, private equity firms and hedge funds, as well as investment banks and financing sources in a variety of U.S. and international transactions. She has served on the firm’s Policy Committee, its top governing body and currently chairs the firm’s Partnership Selection Committee.
Ms. Schneirov has advised clients on numerous significant transactions, including representing:
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands) in its $47 billion pending acquisition by Qualcomm Incorporated;
- Wendel SE and its portfolio company AlliedBarton Security Services LLC in AlliedBarton’s merger with WarburgPincus-backed Universal Services of America, Inc.;
- NDS Group Ltd. and its owners, Permira Funds and News Corporation, in its $5 billion sale to Cisco Systems, Inc.;
- a private equity consortium led by The Blackstone Group, and including The Carlyle Group, Permira Funds and Texas Pacific Group, in the consortium’s $17.6 billion acquisition of Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.;
- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group, an alternative investment and asset management company, in various transactions including the sale of an approximately 9.9 percent equity stake to Dubai International Capital;
- United Business Media plc in the $650 million sale of its Miller Freeman trade show businesses in the United States, Brazil, Argentina and Switzerland to VNU, Inc.; and its acquisition of Roper Starch Worldwide, Inc.;
Ms. Schneirov also advises the firm’s investment banking clients in transactional and financial advisory work.
- J.D., The New York University School of Law, 1991 (cum laude)
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1988 (magna cum laude)
Admissions : New York
- Past Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors, Figure Skating in Harlem
- Member, Penn Fund Executive Board, University of Pennsylvania
- Member, The Trustees’ Council for Penn Women, University of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$