Allison B. Schiffman’s practice spans a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private investments, joint ventures and debt financing. She has broad experience representing U.S. and international clients operating in several industries.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2009
- The George Washington University, B.S., 2006
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- MidFirst Bank in its acquisition of Steele Street Bank & Trust.
- U.S. M&A counsel to Joy Global, Inc on its French-law governed acquisition of Montabert S.A.S. from Doosan Holding France S.A.S.
- A medical device manufacturer in its acquisition of all assets of a smaller medical device creator.
- Several U.S. based and foreign private equity funds managed by a significant private equity management group and with assets of more than $1.3 billion in aggregate, in connection with subscription credit facilities secured by their uncalled capital commitments.
Rate : $$$