Allison Domson is a partner in the Finance and Real Estate sections of Williams Mullen’s Richmond office. Her practice focuses almost exclusively on representing real estate developers, commercial lending institutions and syndicators in connection with tax credit financing transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits and New Markets Tax Credits.
She works with real estate developers, bankers and syndicators in all aspects of structuring tax credit deals, including the acquisition and development of the underlying real estate, financing the construction and/or rehabilitation of the tax credit property and negotiating the partnership investment documents.
In addition, Allison serves as vice chair of the board and as chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee. Allison received her undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia. She received her law degree, cum laude, from the George Mason University School of Law.
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Neighborhood Outreach Program
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Richmond Mentor Program
- Virginia State Bar, No Bills Night Committee
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Virginia (B.A.)
Rate : $$$$