Mrs. Alyson Battaglia is a Loyola University graduate who earned her J.D. from Barry University, graduating in the top third of her class. While attending law school, Mrs. Battaglia spent time as a Legal research and Writing Teaching Assistant.
Mrs. Battaglia acquired practical experience while in law school by clerking for several Orlando area law firms gaining experience in Probate, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Construction Law, General Civil Litigation.
Throughout law school Mrs. Battaglia remained an active member of the Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, offering free tax preparation and assistance to lower income individuals and families.
Mrs. Battaglia joined the law firm of Legler and Flynn in the fall of 2008 and is an active member of the Florida Bar Association. Mrs. Battaglia’s current focus is on representing clients in the field of Workers’ Compensation.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida, J.D.
- Loyola University , New Orleans, Louisiana, B.A.
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Florida Bar Association, 2008 – Present
- Manatee County Bar Association, Member, 2008 – Present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Board Member & Secretary, 2008 – Present
- Barrister, Manatee American Inn of Court, 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$