Amanda Holcomb Sheneman is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where she practices with the Real Estate group. She has worked on a variety of complex commercial real estate and leasing transactions in a wide range of sectors including multi-family, retail, mixed-use, industrial and office.
She regularly counsels national clients in the acquisition and development of multi-family properties, as well as landlords and tenants in the preparation and negotiation of office and retail leases across the nation. She also has experience in condominium structures, development agreements and portfolio acquisitions.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2012)
- University of Georgia, BBA, Real Estate, cum laude (2009)
Admissions : Georgia , Texas
- Representation of developer in the development of a 190-unit multifamily project in Atlanta, Georgia, including acquisition of the development and the $32,000,000 construction loan financing.
- Representation of purchaser in $34,000,000 acquisition of office buildings in California.
- Representation of developer in development of a 375-unit multifamily and mixed-use project in Houston, Texas, including condominium regime and the $130,000,000 construction loan financing.
- Represented NRG Energy, Inc. in sublease from Shell Oil Company of over 431,000 square feet of office space at One Shell Plaza in downtown Houston, Texas. The transaction included four buildings and seven interrelated agreements and is one of the largest subleases in the history of Houston. This project was also the recipient of the Houston Business Journal’s Landmark Award 2018 for Project Lease.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Real Estate Associate in the Houston office of an international law firm (2014-2018)
- Real Estate Associate in the Atlanta office of an international law firm (2013-2014)
- Real Estate Associate in the Atlanta office of a Georgia-based law firm (2012-2013)
Rate : $$$$