Jennifer Van Regenmorter’s experience covers a wide range of business disciplines, and she has particular expertise in health care law. Jennifer is Foster Swift’s Health Care Practice Group leader and has many years of experience representing providers with emphasis on hospitals, physicians, hospices, pharmacies, home care and long-term care.
This includes one of the country’s largest long-term care organizations. Jennifer’s health care practice includes:
- Joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and affiliations
- Regulatory compliance
- Licensing and certification of facilities
- Licensure and credentialing issues involving individual health care professionals
- Stark and anti-kickback compliance
- Third-party administrator agreements
- HIPAA privacy and security issues
- Concierge medicine
- Physician practices
- Employment and independent contractor arrangements
- PACE programs
Jennifer is also experienced in the real estate area and has negotiated many multi-million dollar commercial acquisitions and sales with particular expertise in condominium law.
In addition, Jennifer is an expert in representing new businesses with choice of entity and business formation issues as well as established businesses with ongoing business matters including stock purchase agreements.
Jennifer assists business owners with establishing irrevocable trusts, such as life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, and intentionally defective grantor trusts. She has also represented many individuals and families in executive estate planning, planning for blended families and the formation of family LLCs.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Calvin College, B.A., English, 1990
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$