Andrés José Hernández Lossada is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Tax and International Law Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Andrés was an attorney in Guatemala’s largest law firm where he focused on international taxation, cross-border wealth, estate planning, M&A and general corporate matters.
Andrés also served as in-house counsel to an Italian construction company in Venezuela where he negotiated multi-million dollar international transactions and restructuring of loan portfolios.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2010
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and Kellogg School of Management, LL.M. and Certificate in Business Administration, 2009
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Abogado (Bachelor of Laws equivalent), 2006
Rate : $$$