Andrew M. Banks advises clients on a full range of M&A matters. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Mr. Banks spent several years in finance and business, at an international chemical company and a large European financial institution. More recently, Mr. Banks served as in-house counsel to a New York-based venture capital fund and was a corporate associate at the New York office of another law firm.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Duisenberg School of Finance, LL.M., Finance, 2010
- University of Amsterdam Business School, MBA, Finance, 2009
- Leiden University, LL.M., International Law, 2002
- The University of Strathclyde, LL.B., Law, 2001
Rate : $$$$