Mr. Andrew (Andy) Boling is a partner in the Chicago office and represents employers in variety of domestic and cross-border employment and labor matters. In 2013, 2015, and 2017, Mr. Boling was designated by Euromoney Expert Guides as one of the 40 “Best of the Best” labor and employment attorneys in the United States.
He has also been recognized by the International Who’s Who of Management Labor & Employer Lawyers, by the Legal 500 and by Acritas as a client service star.
Mr. Boling represents employers and management in various cross-border employment and labor matters. Likewise, he has represented companies in litigation, involving state and federal employment discrimination laws, wrongful discharge, individual employment contracts, employee disloyalty, compensation and commission disputes, and work-related tort claims. Mr. Boling has also written and lectured extensively on employment law issues.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D.) (1984)
- Augustana College (B.A. magna cum laude) (1980)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois~United States (2014)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit~United States (1996)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (1988)
- Illinois~United States (1984)
- Illinois Supreme Court~United States (1984)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois State Bar Association
Rate : $$$