Andrew P. Heather is a corporate associate, practicing in the Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity Practice Groups. He regularly advises corporate clients and private equity funds on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, divestitures and carve-outs, joint ventures, recapitalizations and other corporate matters, across a broad spectrum of industries. Mr. Heather also has experience in financing and restructuring matters.
Prior to joining Covington, Mr. Heather was associated with other leading law firms in New York City and Houston, and was Deputy Director of Business Development of Grupo Televisa (NYSE: TV), the largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world.
- Stanford Law School, LL.M., 2012
- Universidad Iberoamericana, J.D., 2009
Bar Admissions :
- New York
Representative Matters :
- Bonanza Creek Energy on its proposed $746 million sale to SandRidge Energy.
- Warburg Pincus in its lead role in a $1.3 billion line of equity commitment to Venari Resources, a company focused on deepwater exploration in the Gulf of Mexico.
- PartnerRe Ltd. in its contested merger of equals with AXIS Capital and subsequent $6.9 billion acquisition by EXOR S.p.A.
- Emerson Electric Co. in its strategic portfolio repositioning, including the sale of its InterMetro business unit to Ali Group and its $3.15 billion acquisition of the Valves & Controls business of Pentair.
Rate : $$$