Andrew King represents public and private clients at federal and state hazardous waste cleanup sites, including insurance recovery, cost allocation and regulatory matters. He also advises clients on environmental compliance questions and represents both plaintiffs and defendants in environmental tort litigation.
Andy also advises various stakeholders on a wide variety of landfill cleanup site issues. This includes establishing cost recovery protocols, developing redevelopment and remediation funding arrangements, and managing insurance claims and historic insurance assets. Related regulatory compliance work includes advising clients on hazardous waste storage and disposal practices and regulatory developments related to the same.
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School (cum laude), 2014
- B.A., Bowdoin College, 2008
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2014
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Associate, 2016-Present
- Cascadia Law Group PLLC, Attorney, 2014-2016
- Western Resources Legal Center, Summer Fellow and Spring Law Clerk, 2013-2014
- U.S. Department of Justice, Environmental Enforcement Section, Law Clerk, 2013
Rate : $$$