Ann Oshiro Williams is a senior counsel practicing corporate law. Her practice is primarily focused on mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, with a concentration on transactions in the midstream and oilfield services industries.
Ann also has experience in joint ventures, private equity transactions and general corporate and commercial matters.
- Represented several publicly and privately held oilfield services companies in various acquisitions ranging from $5 million to $100 million.
- Represented a midstream company in a $90 million acquisition of gathering and processing assets in the Barnett Shale.
- Represented a midstream company in its acquisition of a CO2 processing facility and joint venture relating thereto.
- Represented a national energy company in the acquisition of crude oil terminal assets and a joint venture arrangement related thereto.
- Represented a midstream company in a $79 million sale of subsidiaries owning various gathering and processing assets in the State of Texas.
- Represented a midstream energy company in an acquisition of various companies and assets involved in or relating to the business of purchasing and marketing crude oil, trucking crude oil and operating salt water disposal wells.
- Represented a recycling services company in several acquisitions of recycling services companies and/or their assets in excess of $100 million in the aggregate.
- Represented a privately held company in the disposition of its majority interest in a chain of franchised upscale convenience stores.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2004
- B.A., Economics and International Studies, Trinity University, 1997
Admissions : Texas, 2004
Rate : $$$