Anna French represents issuers, underwriters, investors, private equity funds and rating agencies in corporate finance transactions, including asset-based finance, structured secured lending and asset securitization transactions and conduit financing arrangements.
Anna is an associate in the structured finance and securitization practice. Her clients include borrowers, lenders, sponsors, issuers, investment banks, private equity funds, asset managers and rating agencies.
Anna has counseled clients on financing of various classes of assets, including mortgage servicing rights, excess spread in mortgage servicing rights, servicer advance receivables, residential mortgage loans and residential mortgage-backed securities.
She has experience advising on establishment and operation of master securitization trusts, warehouse repurchase facilities and traditional credit facilities, and compliance with Dodd-Frank matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Anna was an intern with the Enforcement Division, Asset Management Unit of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. She was also an extern with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and a financial services firm. Anna is fluent in Russian.
- Represented investment bank in the creation of master trust structure for the financing of Ginnie Mae mortgage servicing rights and the related excess spread.
- Advised investment bank in connection with structuring, negotiation and issuance of variable funding notes and term notes backed by Ginnie Mae mortgage servicing rights and the related excess spread ranging in amounts between $400 million and $1 billion.
- Represented servicers of mortgage loans with respect to all facets of their business, including acquisitions and sales of servicing rights and financing servicing advance receivables and servicing rights through structured facilities.
- Represented borrowers and lenders with respect to the financing of servicing rights and servicing advances.
- Advised placement agents, institutional investors, issuers and sponsors in issuances of term securities collateralized by servicer advance receivables.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in revolving asset-based loan agreements related to “marketplace” consumer loans and other financial assets.
- Represent private equity joint venture direct lending vehicle in financing of a portfolio of middle market corporate loans.
- Represented lenders with respect to warehouse and repurchase agreements for mortgage assets and other financial assets.
- Represented rating agency in Dodd-Frank compliance matters.
- Advised non-profit organization on corporate governance matters on a pro bono basis.
- Represented pro bono client seeking a particular immigration status.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, Articles Editor, Washington University Law Review, 2014
- BA, Classics, Columbia College, Columbia University, 2007
- New York
Rate : $$$