Using demonstrated legal project management skills, Anne Marie Kempf handles voluminous site-selection matters for a major telecommunications provider. Anne Marie supervises the transactions required for development, leasing, acquisition, and upgrade of thousands of telecommunications facilities throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Anne Marie supervises the transactions required for development, leasing, acquisition, and upgrade of thousands of telecommunications facilities throughout the Southeast and Midwest. Known for her aptitude in bringing parties together to accomplish a mutual goal, Anne Marie has been described as “a deal-maker, not a deal-breaker.” Her varied background includes:
- Comprehensive mediation training;
- Handling multi-state land acquisitions and financings;
- Public-private partnership transactions, including tax incentive financings; and
- Land use planning, zoning and real estate development initiatives.
Clients appreciate the value added by Anne Marie’s organized, structured approach to their legal matters. Whether negotiating a commercial real estate deal, resolving a zoning issue, or handling a complex commercial transaction, she delivers comprehensive, focused attention.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, J.D., 1980, cum laude
- Indiana University Indianapolis, B.S. in Business, 1977, with distinction
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Nashville, Tennessee, Indiana and American Bar Associations
- Fellow – Indiana State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$