Anne advises corporations on these and other subjects, including with regard to pending and current federal and state legislation, proposed regulations, and congressional hearings. She advocates for clients’ positions in both chambers of Congress and at federal agencies.
Anne was office counsel and legislative assistant for U.S. Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-IL), the assistant Democratic leader. She drafted and advanced cybersecurity and privacy legislation; managed cybersecurity-related bills, hearings, and meetings; and engaged the Department of Homeland Security, the National Cybersecurity Communications and Integration Center, and other federal agencies to determine how legislation can help the nation secure sensitive information while protecting individuals’ privacy and civil liberties.
Anne also served as legislative assistant to U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, where she handled homeland security-related matters, among others. Earlier in her career, Anne held clerkships and internships with U.S. District Courts, senators, and the White House.
- Office Counsel, U.S. Senate – Assistant Democratic Leader, Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-IL)
- Legislative Assistant & Director of Correspondence, U.S. Senate – Assistant Democratic Leader, Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-IL)
- Deputy Director of the DC office, State of Illinois
- J.D.Pepperdine University School of Law2005
- B.A.University of California1995
Bar Admissions : California, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$