Anthony M. Masero’s practice centers on advising and representing financial institutions in litigation matters, with a particular focus on disputes related to structured financial transactions. His experience includes representing clients in matters pertaining to mortgage-backed securities and other structured products. Tony also has acted as pro bono counsel for individuals facing eviction in Massachusetts and for local community nonprofit organizations.
Tony began his career at Jones Day in 2015, and he rejoined the Firm in 2017, following a clerkship at the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- Boston College (J.D. magna cum laude 2015; Order of the Coif; Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review; Jessup International Law Moot Court; B.A. cum laude 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David A. Lowy,
- Supreme Judicial Court, Boston, Massachusetts (2016-2017) and judicial extern to the Honorable Patti S. Kitching,
- California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District (Summer 2013)
GOVERNMENT SERVICE :
- Intern, Massachusetts Attorney General (Spring 2015 and Fall 2014)
Rate : $$$