Anthony J. Phelps is Counsel to the Firm in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 2000. He is a member of the Business Litigation practice with a focus on Business Torts, Banking Litigation, Trust & Estate Litigation and Antitrust, Trade Regulation & Franchise.
His tenure with the firm has covered a broad spectrum of cases including business and commercial litigation, property and mineral litigation, wills and estate litigation, fiduciary litigation, contract litigation and antitrust litigation.
Anthony is a graduate of the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. While in law school, he served as the executive editor for the Brandeis Law Journal. He was also a member of the Brandeis Honor Society.
Anthony is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations. In addition, he is a member of the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 2000, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Kentucky 1997, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
Rate : $$$