Antonia Peck is a member of the healthcare team where she focuses her practice on assisting healthcare providers in a variety of regulatory compliance and corporate matters, including Stark law and federal and state Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, HIPAA questions, 340B Drug Pricing Program issues, physician recruitment, medical staff issues, and antitrust concerns.
Ms. Peck also counsels healthcare entities on transactional and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations, management services organizations, and hospital-physician alignment strategies.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, JD (2008)
- Duke University, BA (2003)
Admissions : North Carolina
- Law 360 Health Editorial Advisory Board (2018)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys
- SouthLight Healthcare, Board of Directors (2017-present)
- Lucy Daniels Center, Board of Directors (2013-present)
- Woodlake Homeowners Association Board of Directors (2013-2016)
- Artsplosure, Board of Directors (2014-present)
Rate : $$$