Arnaldo Rego, Jr. has extensive experience representing national and international corporations, investment banks, and private equity funds in a wide variety of corporate and transactional matters. His representation includes international securities offerings, with particular emphasis on Rule 144A/Regulation S equity offerings and high yield and investment grade debt offerings; merges and acquisitions; and corporate, joint venture, and partnership formation.
He advises on capital markets transactions, ’34 Act filings, corporate transactions, corporate governance, general corporate matters, finance transactions and other cross-border transactions, with a focus on inbound and outbound transactions in Latin America. Arnaldo is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2009)
- Boston College (B.A. in Economics, 2004)
- Associate, Paul Hastings LLP, São Paulo (2012–2016)
- Associate, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, São Paulo (2011-2012)
- Associate, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP (2008-2011)
- Summer Extern, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva (Summer 2007)
- Social Security Administration, Washington
- Social Science Research Analyst (2005-2006)
Rate : $$$