Ashleigh C. McKenzie focuses her practice on labor and employment litigation and counseling, representing companies across a wide variety of industries on a range of employment related matters in state and federal courts, and before various administrative agencies.
Ashleigh has represented employers in all aspects of employment related matters, including claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Florida Civil Rights Act and the Florida Private Whistleblower Act.
In addition, Ashleigh has experience advising, counseling, and training, clients on issues involving sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2016, magna cum laude
- B.S., Nova Southeastern University, Legal Studies (Philosophy Concentration), 2013
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$