A registered patent lawyer with an advanced degree in biomedical sciences (neuroscience), Rebecca C.E. McFadyen has experience in all aspects of domestic and international patent prosecution (including third-party preissuance submissions), client counseling, and pre-litigation analysis relating to the life sciences and biotechnology technical areas.
She works with clients to review, analyze, and evaluate intellectual property (IP)-related issues to provide a comprehensive overview of the IP portfolio. In addition, Rebecca prepares and renders non-infringement, invalidity, and freedom-to-operate opinions.
Rebecca focuses her practice on a variety of technologies including DNA and protein therapeutics, biomarkers, genetic engineering, transgenic animals, gene therapy, molecular and cellular biological screening assays, vaccines, peptide/protein therapy and diagnostics, lipid fermentation, nucleic acid amplification, and various biotechnical research tools.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2007
- Ph.D., University of Florida College of Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, 2004
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, Biology, 1998
Bar Admissions :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ms. Esquire, Member
- Ms. Esquire Palm Beach County, Liaison, 2016-2017
Rate : $$$$