Ashley A. Davoli is an associate in the firm’s Asbestos Defense Litigation, Products Liability and Transportation Section. Ashley’s practice focuses on the defense of products liability cases, including asbestos and toxic materials.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashley practiced corporate litigation before the Delaware Court of Chancery. She also clerked for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace in the Delaware Superior Court, where she focused on the complex commercial litigation docket.
- Researches legal issues regarding applicable laws
- Experience drafting briefs for dispositive and other motions
- Assists in the preparation of direct and cross-examination of experts in asbestos cases
- Experience preparing and responding to discovery
- J.D., University of Richmond School of Law, cum laude, 2016; Journal of Law and Technology (Editorial Board); Moot Court (Board)
- B.S., Biology, Georgetown University, 2013
- Virginia State Bar
- Delaware State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Phi Delta Phi
Rate : $$$