Aubrey Edkins is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Dallas Volunteer Attorneys Program Legal Clinics
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Habitat for Humanity
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2018, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor, SMU Law Review Association
- B.A., University of Alabama, 2015, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Harlin D. Hale, 2016
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Bill Whitehill, 2016
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2018
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Aubrey Edkins & Haynes and Boone LLP can handle?
Haynes and Boone LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Haynes and Boone LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Haynes and Boone LLP?
Aubrey Edkins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Aubrey Edkins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Aubrey Edkins lawyer profile listing.